Terms of Services
Welcome to WillDriver
This User Agreement is in effect as of April 1, 2018. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use & Conduct
By visiting our application and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
SaaS grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website and its Resources, and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This license does not include any derivative use of this Website or its Resources; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website, or any portion of this site, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SaaS. Any unauthorized use of the Website terminates the permissions granted herein.
You Agree that You Understand That:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, including but not limited to blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not prescreen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any https://bizgenics.org employees or representatives.
- This Website, WillDriver, SaaS and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, do not in any way provide legal, accounting, investment or any other kind of advice or consulting services. You are urged to seek advice from licensed professionals.
- This service is a monthly subscription service for Cloud-based storage of documents. Access to uploaded documents and other account content is only available for accounts that are currently maintained with no outstanding unpaid months. To bring an account current, simply purchase tokens to back-pay missing monthly payments to unlock account documents and content.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SaaS and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using this application, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements;
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors;
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable; and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content;
- any content used or downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for ensuring the content adheres to your company policies and legal guidelines; and
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from SaaS or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. SaaS and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and SaaS as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of this Agreement at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and SaaS with respect to this Website, our services and your dealings and relationships with us, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial, arbitration or any other administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
You agree to defend and indemnify SaaS, and/or their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party;
- your use of this Website or the Resources herein; or
- Any dispute arising from or related to your content or activity on the Website.
Copyrights & Trademarks
This Website contains logos, trademarks, service marks, design elements, and other content that are proprietary to SaaS or its affiliates, and cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without the written permission of SaaS. All content and materials available in this application, including but not limited to text, graphics, name, URL addresses, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of SaaS, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by SaaS. If you are aware of an infringement of this Website or our trademarks, please let us know by contacting us at WillDriver.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This application is owned and controlled by SaaS Ventures, a Hawaii-based LLC. As a web-based application, this application can be accessed in most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Hawaii, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the State of Hawaii, USA, where our management team is located. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, SAAS VENTURES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
No Legal Service or Advice
WILLDRIVER IS NOT A LEGAL SERVICE NOR A LEGAL ADVICE ORGANIZATION. FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE ABOUT YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, CONSULT A QUALIFIED ATTORNEY. INFORMATION PRESENTED IN ALL WILLDRIVER COMMUNICATIONS INCLUDING THIS WEBSITE AND APPLICATION, IS GENERAL IN NATURE AND IS NOT INTENDED, NOR SHOULD BE CONSTRUED, AS LEGAL ADVICE. WILLDRIVER INFORMATION AND SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICE DO NOT CREATE ANY ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WILLDRIVER AND ANYONE ELSE.
If you have any questions or comments about the Terms of Service as outlined above, contact us at: SaaS Ventures, 1012 18th Ave. Honolulu, HI 96816 USA